Montag, 10. März 2014

Well Lads,

after 6 weeks of storm, rain, and more rain, the sun was actually shining! It was a beautiful day and I saw again how beautiful Ireland is!
 I wasnt in school today, because no-one could bring me. It was kinda a hard week for my hostmum, because she started working in another horse yard and she had do watch a horse over night for 3 days, because she was ready to foal. Unfortunately the foal was the wrong way around and upside down. That is kinda the worst case scenario and my hostmum brought the mare to the vet where they had to pull the foal out (with 5 people). The foal died, and they try to save the mare now.

After me and my hostsister helped my hostmum to mock out all the stables and feed and bring the horses into the paddocks, our dog had her poppies today and she was unbelievably fat and I was actually afraid she was gonna explode. The poppies are the cutest thing ever and Ive seen now a bitch having her poppies and a cat having her kitten.
On Saturday I helped to mock out the stables with Bobs Girlfriend, and it was really really funny, because she is fair skinny and we both dont have that many muscles and we had a good few problems to lift everything.
In the Evening, after we just sat down with a cup of tea, my hostmum and me saw the 3 cows running around in the front "garden" and we tried to get them into their stable again. To be honest, its not the easiest thing to do..


Ireland and Irish people are completely different to Germany and Germans;
  • Irish people like to talk a lot!!! - about the weather and about everyone else (especially teens, and thats most of the times not that positive)
  •  Its definitely raining more than in Germany

  • they drink a lot of tea
  • They watch telly quite often
  • Ireland is absolutely beautiful
  • There are actually a good few Ginger people (but I dont think that there are more than in Germany)
  • I love the accent
  • They swear a lot
  • They are more relaxed with the teachers, or they just seem to be more relaxed because they just say "you" because they dont have a polite version of it
  • their french pronunciation is kinda funny 
  • when you live in the country side, you greet everyone you see
  • If you cant solve a problem with a cup of tea, its really a problem

I'm really looking forward to come home, but I think its gonna be really hard to leave the best hostfamily, 

bye guys, 
Lots of Love
xx





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen